Re: db2html, libpixmap, gdm...

    julian> 1). can anyone tell me where I can get db2html. I have
    julian> jade etc, but the db2* scripts are not included. I found a
    julian> couple of sites that went on about the 'free tools' that
    julian> come with jade including db2html, but couldn't find them
    julian> anywhere. Are they part of another Gnome package I haven't
    julian> yet checked out ?

The "free tools" I maintain are at
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/docware
and they have all the db2* scripts.  Warning: they are RPMs, so I
don't know if you can use them.

The Debian DocBook maintainer just wrote to me wanting to use those
scripts in his packages and to coordinate.