Re: panel not working?

sm> Ahhh...inadvertently, I found that the problem was not with the panel,
sm> but rather with the version of Enlightenment that I was running (from CVS
sm> about a week ago).  It works with Fvwm2 (doesn't support the hints, of
sm> course), though.

With the fvwm-pager applet (gnome-core/applet/fvwm-pager), fvwm2 will
support (a subset) of the enlgihtment hints. The subset is complete
enough to make gnome-pager happy.

But gnome-pager isn't working right now. I don't know what the
problem is, but i suspect it's the CORBA part of panel and it's applets
which is slightly broken.

--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.lausch.at/> or query PGP key server for PGP key.