RE: ORBit / C++

I'm afraid it falls into the 'totally unusable' category at the moment.
Hopefully that'll change soon - I've got some holiday coming up which I
intend to spend developing orbit-C++. If you're interested in helping, drop
me a mail.

> ( if this is the wrong list... request for a better
>  one...)

If you're interested in ORBit, try the ORBit-list

send 'subscribe' to orbit-list-request@cuc.edu

(see gnome page for details)

Cheers,

Phil.