Re: gnome-utils (a possible solution to compile error)

Hi!,

I had the same problem, just typing `make AUTHORS.h` in the directory
where the error occured fixed the problem and rebuikt the file, I think it
has to do with the dependancies of AUTHORS.h? since the files it depends
on have not changed, but the files that depend on it have....

hmm, I've had far too much to drink to know what is really going on....
but I hope this helps....

Ian....