Re: GNOME and the File selection dialog box

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:36:47 CDT Miguel de Icaza wrote:

>      - We need to support the features founds on the Gtk file
>        selector: completion and file operations.

There are some things I would really like to see in a file selector: a
good path- and file-history (both global and per application) and a
bookmark facility.

Actually I've never missed file operations in a file selector, but a
per application bookmark list ...