Re: fonts

> I think there are plans to update the GnomeFontSelector to use this at
> some point.

Actually, we should just drop the GnomeFontSelector in favor of the
one in Gtk.

Is there any way to ask the Gtk font selector to limit itself to a
number of fonts before the dialog pops up?  this is required in two
contexts: the terminal emulator needs fixed-size fonts, and I do not
want the user to choose anything else but a fixed-size font;  The
other place where this is required is the spreadsheet:  I want only
the fonts that can be scaled to any size to be shown.

Miguel.