Re: Gnome apps & internationalisation

On Thu, Aug 20, 1998 at 12:38:59AM +0200, you wrote:

> To add internationalization support to your program you need to put
>
>   /* Initialize the i18n stuff */
>   bindtextdomain (PACKAGE, GNOMELOCALEDIR);
>   textdomain (PACKAGE);
>
> at the beginning of the main() function;

Thanks for the tip, Pablo.  I'm new at using the i18n stuff, and
overlooked this.  I've added these two lines to my local development
copy of gstripchart, and will get this checked into the CVS tree
shortly.

I noticed that these two lines both generate warnings:

gcc -g -Wall -I/usr/local/lib/glib/include  -c gstripchart.c -o
gstripchart.o
gstripchart.c: In function `main':
gstripchart.c:1107: warning: statement with no effect
gstripchart.c:1108: warning: statement with no effect

Is this normal, or an indication that something is not right?

-- John Kodis.