Re: GTK+ themes : libgnomeui dependencies ?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Raja R Harinath <harinath cs umn edu>
- Cc: Jeff Steele <steele cheesesteak physics drexel edu>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ themes : libgnomeui dependencies ?
- Date: 21 Aug 1998 18:22:54 -0400
Raja R Harinath <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Looks like the engine needs libgdk_imlib -- but due to the hobbled
> library dependency generation of `libtool', it can't tell the rest of
> the world about it.
> Overall, this looks pretty messy to me:
> gdk_imlib depends on gtk+
> gtk+ depends on gdk_imlib, via the themes stuff
> Owen, Raster, is it feasible to separate the theme engine itself into a
> separate package to break this dependency loop.
Already in the works. themes/ is a subdirectory of gtk+/ in CVS
but is not meant to make dist with it or build in a single pass.
Somebody added to to SUBDIRS by mistake - that will be removed
in my next commit.
] [Thread Prev