Network neighburhood type application

Hello,

I have developed a clone of the network browser utility found in some
commercial OSes for the past month or so.

I am currently using GTK+ only but I an considering GOMEfying it if
there is interest.

So may question is: do you already have such a tool in development and
if not do you want one?

I dont have access to any ftp or web sites atm but if anyone wants to
take a peak at the current, crashing state of the app, please mail. I
currently have a src tar ball as well as rh 5 RPMS.

Side note: Anyone who has been digging around in ncpfs and/or samba is
very welcome to fire off a mail in my direction: I might have a question
or two from time to time...

Have a nice weekend,
/Daniel
--
************ Daniel Engström   Tech Supoort  ************
*            Lilla Fabriken     in  Norway              *