other languages

Hello, i'm Florin Andrei, network manager at Expert Group Organization,
a small IT company in Romania. We have here some Linux-fans (including
me), and we are also thinking very seriously about putting Linux to hard
works.
	We are willing to translate the Gnome wm into Romanian, if someone else
didn't already... If the menu labels and the buttons labels (and the
helps and all the rest...) will be not in English but in our language,
probably Gnome will be much easyer accepted by the romanian
non-technical users, and this is probably true for other countries, too.
	I think we must contact someone in order to get to work... Anyone
hearing this?... :)

	As a personal opinion, Gnome is *very cool*. Good job, Gnome team!

	Please reply; i'm waiting...

					Florin Andrei