Re: My fish is flickering

Jonathan R. Blandford writes:
 > Which solitaire game is sluggish?  Do you mean to startup, or while
 > playing?  Aisleriot is a little slow to startup, but seems to play
 > fine on my P133.  It's not going to start much faster until guile
 > starts faster, unfortunately...
 >
 > -Jonathan

	I'm running a 166 mhrtz Pentium with 96 Meg of memory, RedHat
5.1 with most of the upgrades, and Gnome 0.27-0.28.1 and friends,
compiled, not rpm installed.  The mouse seems to have trouble grabbing
the cards sometimes and sometimes doesn't let them go quickly.  The
game name is solitaire and the variant is klondike.

         Haven't tried aisleriot.

--
Rebecca Ore