ANNOUNCE: gnome-core-0.28.1 released

Ok, based on the work of Martin Baulig (thanks!) I have made a new release
of gnome-core version 0.28.1. There are tarballs, rpms, srpms on

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/

Applets appear to work fine for me now.

As it currently stands, there is the directory

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/redhat/latest/i386

If you grab all of that and install you should have a fairly complete
system. I have asked jonathan and raster to have ee and ggv packages
ready real soon now.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this all come into existance - GNOME
is looking very impressive!

Dr Mike