Re: [Fwd: GMC: Recreating the best console file manager for X]

> 	  In my experience with file managers under X, I feel that gmc is lacking
> some important features that need to be addressed before gnome can
> conquer the world. Most notably is simple visual configuration (or lack
> there of:)) in gmc.

I am ready to take your input.  If you have an extensive list of
features you would like to see in gmc, mail those directly to
miguel@tirania.nuclecu.unam.mx (note, that it is a special mail box
for archiving all of the users requests).

> It seems as if there is no easy way for a non-expirenced Linux user
> to bind file types to applications and icons.

Yes, that is correct, and it is trivial to fix.

Miguel.