Shared library error

I have the lastest versions of glib, gtk+, Imlib, ORBit, gnome-libs,
and gnome-core from CVS.  (as of this mail)

When I try and start any gnome application I get an error.
for example:

[levanti@meta bin]$ ./ui-properties
./ui-properties: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: gnome_master_client

[levanti@meta bin]$ ./panel
message: Initializing CORBA for panel

./panel: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: gnome_master_client

I realize this must be a general error, because it's happening to all
of my apps.  But I don't know where I went wrong.  Everything
mentioned above installed without errors.  I did install MICO at one
point, but I removed the libs once I realized it wasn't needed.

==
levanti
levanti@verbum.org (for non-list mail)
http://www.verbum.org/levanti