Re: GNOME Database Kit Part II

> I like this idea as a middleground/compromise thing.  CORBA could come into
> play
> somewhere with this idea.  Any ODBC gods out there?

        I believe this would be perfect!

        My idea (sorry if this sounds stupid but i don't know much about corba)
was to have a set of "corba servers" all exporting a similar interface, and
each of them talking to a different kind of database. In my opinion this would
allow any app to communicate with any database.

        See y'a

        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt
----->  http://neptuno.sc.uevora.pt/~mjnf | Agora bilingue (PT e EN)