Re: The menu-editor...

>I have a little suggestion to make about the menu-editor.
>
>Currently, you have to double-click on an entry in the list to
>'activate' it.
>And that's Not A Good Thing (tm). It would be far more intuitive if it
>was enough with a single-click.

I don't know which version you are using (the one in gnome-0.25 release perhaps?)

There is a button below the tree called edit properties(tooltip), that you can
click to copy the currently selected menu into the edit area.

The code is there to right click on a menu item in addition to double clicking,
but the CList / CTree in GTK 1.1.1 does not capture anything but button 1 presses
right now. If anyone familiar with the current GtkCtree/CList is listening, can
you tell me if the method for capturing buttons 2 and 3 has changed, please
notify me. As of right now it appears broken to me.

John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/