Re: The menu-editor...

> >I have a little suggestion to make about the menu-editor.
> >
> >Currently, you have to double-click on an entry in the list to
> >'activate' it.
> >And that's Not A Good Thing (tm). It would be far more intuitive if it
> >was enough with a single-click.
>
> I don't know which version you are using (the one in gnome-0.25 release perhaps?)

Yep, that one.

> There is a button below the tree called edit properties(tooltip), that you can
> click to copy the currently selected menu into the edit area.

Yes, I know, but that's even worse than double-clicking. Ie., it takes
even more
time to do that. What I want is that you just have to click on an item
ONCE,
and it would automatically update the edit-area.

> The code is there to right click on a menu item in addition to double clicking,

Why not a single left-click? No need to use the right mouse-button...

--
Adam Chodorowski (archmage@earthdome.com)