Re: Changing mousepointer...

> > Is there any way of changing the look of the mouse-pointer in X?
>
> not really.  or at least I do not know of any way to do so.
>
> miguel.

well, it has to be defined *somewhere* - it doesn't just magically exist
in the same form across all platforms and video cards. and besides, window
managers can chage it. however, my guess is that it is not a run-time
option - probably something you'd need to recompile x for.

# Justin Maurer                         GNOME Hacker
# justin@openprojects.net               Debian Developer
# http://slashdot.org/                  Slashdot Author
# 09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4