Re: Changing mousepointer...

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Adam Chodorowski wrote:
]> > > not really.  or at least I do not know of any way to do so.
]> >
]> > "man xsetroot"
]> >        -cursor cursorfile maskfile
]> The problem is that this only applies to the root window.
]Damn.:/ Is it possible at all (ie. maybe with some X programming?)
]to change all the default images?

 There is a possibility for change mousecursor in gnome.
 Look in the code of background-properties.

 But I know there isn't default cursor property in GNOME.
 (It could be do with big work...)

--
-  Shooby Ban - Ban Szabolcs - bansz@szif.hu - http://tai2.szif.hu/~bansz  -
-    shooby@kva.hu - LSC - Linux Supporting Center - http://lsc.kva.hu/    -