Re: GTK 1.1 etc.

Yes, this is what i did:

If you use rpm:
Copy glib-1.1.2.tar.gz and gtk 1.1 to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES, extract the
corresponding *.spec file from both and put them in /usr/src/redhat/SPECS;
make the rpm's.

Uninstall gtk+-devel-1.0.4.
Install gtk-1.1, but not upgrade. Install glib.
That's it. You now have both versions in your machine.

If you don't use rpm, you will have to compile it by hand.

In any case, you could put gtk 1.1 in whatever place you like, just have to
add the path to that directory to /etc/ld.so.conf
and then /sbin/ldconfig.

    Juan Pablo