Re: Memory Issues with gtk, gnome panel, etc

Lots of people wrote stuff accusing gtcd:

I did a complete recompile of everything from glib upwards from the CVS last
night, and gtcd seems to be working quite happily.
I have no idea whether it is glib/gtk/gtcd that is causing other
people's memory problems, but it might be a good idea to get the latest
versions of everything before hunting for bugs that may not be there
anymore.

	-Mark

--
Mark Rae                                               T 0131 650-3265
Department of Physiology                               F 0131 650-6527