Re: Memory Issues with gtk, gnome panel, etc

dl> Hi,
dl> Robert Soros <bobsoros@yahoo.com> writes:

>> Why is this happening, is it gtk ? is it some gnome app in
>> particular, like the panel, applets, etc?

dl> Could this be glib?

I'm sure it can't be glib. The memory allocations of the X server are
growing, not the memory of the application. glib is only used by the
applications. I suspect something like pixmaps and/or graphic contexts
or even windows (unmapped, and therefor invisible) are the culprit of
this.

[deleted comments about allocations in glib]

dl> Dirk

dl> --
dl>          To unsubscribe: mail gnome-list-request@gnome.org with
dl>                        "unsubscribe" as the Subject.