Re: gnome-libs requires gtk 1.1?

> Hihi..:)
> 	well , I guess that's not work on FreeBSD 3.0 C ..:PP

I think there are quite a few people running Gnome of FreeBSD.  I'm using
FreeBSD on 2.2.6, and it's running quite well.  As far as I can recall,
the only thing that needs to change is that some of makefiles needs to be
changed after the configure.  I don't call what it takes to compile it
since it's been a month or so since I've compiled the software.  However,
let me know what errors you are getting and maybe I can help out.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/