Gnothello in CVS

<gasp>

I've finally gotten gnothello into CVS.  It's part of gnome-games, and should
compile automatically with everything else.  I'd appreciate it if a couple
people could try it out on different systems and make sure it actually works.
I'll be leaving for a week starting tomorrow, so all mail and flames will be
unanswered until then.  Thank you to everyone who helped me get started, or
put up with my stupid mistakes (too many to list).

btw if anybody has the time, the format for the layout of the animated images
in tiles.png should be pretty obvious, so if anyone has the
time/inclination/artistic talent, I'm pretty sure you could do some neat
things with the animation.  Just a thought.

--
Ian Peters
ipeters@acm.org