Re: spell checking

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Kenneth R. Kinder wrote:
> automatically correct, but I love it when they underline the incorrect
> word, and put a list of suggestions on the status line!

A more generally useful thing that would be a preliminary to this is
adding a nice statusbar interface to GnomeApp.  A side effect would be to
show "tooltips" for menu items; so you can browse the menus and get little
descriptions of what they do. You could use the same interface to do your
spell checker, or whatever else people want.

Havoc Pennington
http://pobox.com/~hp