Re: Is there any document centred application framework done for Gnome?

Hi!

> >   Is there an Multiple Windows Workplace (MDI) widget in preparation?
> > If so, where can I find it?

Here I just wanna state that I don't like the Windoze way of handling
multiple documents. The problem is:

1. I iconify my document the same way I iconify the whole app
2. Alt-Tab only works for my apps

That is always confusing me and makes actually a difference between
documents and the app you're working on it.. This is IMHO against
the idea of document centric working ;-)

So maybe we can make it better :)

-- mr topf