Control-panel

Hi once again,

I recently got most of GNOME working  and needed to make some changes in my
system setup.  I tried to run control-panel (from Redhat 5.0) and it didn't
work (it had before).  I was getting errors pointing towards GNOME and
Imlib.  I know I am being a bit vague, but the question is does GNOME
install a new control-panel?  Or does it affect it in any way?

One other quick question - where is gdk?  I saw the screenshoot on the
website, but I can't find anything on it.

 Thanks again

Nathan Alonzo Smith