Re: Some of this, some of that, Idea's really.
- From: Redaelli Paolo <redaelli inc it>
- To: Miroslav Silovic <silovic zesoi fer hr>, "Leareth ." <tleareth hotmail com>
- CC: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-components-list gnome org, gnome-gui-list gnome org, dps-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Some of this, some of that, Idea's really.
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:13:30 +0100
Il 24-Apr-98, Miroslav Silovic ha scritto:
>You compile one scripting language to another language (I wouldn't put
>adjective 'scripting' to Guile). So it's running (nearly) as fast as
>the compilation target. And as speed tests show that Guile is faster
... can someone be so kind to send me more info or Url about Guile?
I would like to know how much support to interprocess communication is there
and, just to remain in topic, Amiga as the Rexx language to do heavy
How about Gnome?
How can I write (for example) a script that starts an http-robot, download a
page, parserize it and send some datas to other applications without passing
throught a file?
/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: email@example.com | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta |
| Porter of AmiForge, GForge, Lparser \---------------------------+
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950 |
] [Thread Prev