CVS

Il 23-Apr-98, nuke@bayside.net ha scritto:
>> To be honest I am learning gtk.  I have been kicking around writing a gtk
>front end to CVS.  Seemed like a nice starter app.  It would just do anon
Does CVS have a feature that permits to know how much of a project have
everyone written?
I mean: is it possible with Cvs to know that Petro has written 12,5% while
Richard has written 44,34% ?
And again, does Cvs store who made a particular pacth or revision on a source?
And in the case of co-working on the same source, does Cvs permit to know how
much is done by  everyone?
/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: redaelli@inc.it | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga                        | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950     |