Re: Projects that need help?

> To be honest I am learning gtk.  I have been kicking around writing a gtk front end to CVS.  Seemed like a nice starter app.  It would just do anon logins for starters.  Beyond that I am not into games or sound and stuff.  I am more of a generic type.  Once I get some school projects off my back maybe I will start bug cleaning.

i don't know how much of a help i could be, but i was considering doing
that too. i really don't know much about cvs, so for me it would require
lots of RTFMing. although right now i do have a functional gtk program
that reads in from a pipe (/sbin/ifconfig, /bin/cat <something>). please
reply in private mail if you're interested.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |