Re: --ORB vs -ORB options in mico

Daniel> The problem I have is that micod and related programs are
Daniel> expecting to be started with --ORB* options, but when it tries
Daniel> to (say) activate a server, it starts that with -ORB*.

As you noted, I did write a patch to address this.  But I'm told (by
the MICO developers) that this is flawed -- apparently CORBA specifies
the names of the options.

Working on a better fix is on my list of things to do.  I haven't had
much time to work on Gnome recently, however.  If somebody else wants
to do this, I can explain what must be done (basically: change getopt
and argp to accept single-hyphen long options in some situations).

Tom