Gnome Web Browser

I see that there is a need for a Web Browser for the Gnome environment. Why not Netscape's communicator (see http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_1952.html and http://www5.zdnet.com/zdnn/content/smro/0403/304048.html)?

I also saw (somewhere) that Gnome needs a "presentation graphics" application. Why not use a browser for this -- one that has a "full screen" mode like NCSA's Mosaic has (or had last time I used it). A couple (maybe more) years ago, I attended a "seminar" by OSF where they successfully used a web browser as the presentation graphics application. This could work -- just an idea.

Gene