Re: C++

> >C++ uses inheritance mostly to create new gui components ... which I
> >usually find most irritating .... just to create a dialog with some
> >insides you have to create a new class? .. I was once forced to do
> >windows programming in borland's object framework and I was not happy

  I've used Borland C++ Builder a bit (using the VCL library) - I thought
one of its good points was that you didn't have to inherit components to
make them do things, as opposed to say MFC. Instead you have events,
properties and suchlike (not that I'm advocating VCL; it's not standard
C++ and is therefore not a Good Thing)

	Jo