Re: C++

Hello Lyndon,

> I have no problem with people using their, but the amount of
> anti-C++ rhetoric on this list (ie "C++ doesn't need to be
> supported" style comments) will end up pushing some developers away
> from Gnome (especially when KDE is IMHO overly pro-C++).

I think you have not been paying attention to the discussion.

People have discussed the merits/non-merits of C++.  But I can not
remember a single time where someone could have suggested that C++
should not be supported.

GNOME since the very beginning has tried to be as multi-lingual as
possible.

The GNOME sources include C++ code right now.

Miguel.