Re: Gnome/RedHat Questions

"Gene C." <genec@ieee.org> writes:

> I have no idea if any of the folks at Red Hat Labs who are working on Gnome
> have tried to install and run Gnome from the rpm's on ftp.labs.redhat.com
> but my impression is that they have NOT.

Please check http://www.gnome.org/status.shtml, I am almost daily installing
the RPMs we make and commenting on bugs/etc I find.

Note we can't guarantee that on any particular day that someone hasn't
hosed the XXYASY program in CVS, so it just won't work. But I document that
on the above page and hopefully someone [me ? :) ] has time to
go look into the problem.

Dr Mike
msf@redhat.com