Re: An ORB for GNOME?

Try http://www-b0.fnal.gov:8000/ROBIN/

Robin has a Fermilab Software Tools Program copyright.  It has the
following restrictions:

The User shall acknowledge the origin of the software as set forth  below:
        "This work was performed at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory,
        operated by Universities Research Association, Inc., under contract
        DE-AC02-76CH03000 with the U.S. Department of Energy."
The user is asked to feed back problems, benefits, and/or suggestions
    about the software to the Fermilab Software Providers and/or Fermitools
    management. [Maybe GNU should add this ;-) ]
Any distribution of the software available from this server shall be
    at no charge except for nominal media and distribution costs.  To
    obtain a license to commercialize any of the software programs available
    from this server, contact FNAL's Office of Research and Technology
    Applications, P.O. Box 500, MS-200, Batavia, IL 60510-0500.