Re: Icons of program

Il 18-Apr-98, Anders Wegge Jakobsen ha scritto:
>raster@redhat.com writes:
>> yes.. that was a problem.. it coudl be easily fixed by having icons
>> 24bpp :) create a new format. info was good for amigas.. but not for
>> gnome. it's a good concept tho whcih shoudl at least be considered when
>> coming up with a new format.
> 24 bpp migth be a little excessive in most cases :-)
What about PNG? It can be as thin as 1 bit and as fat as 24 but + 8
transparency.
The problem is that we can't add comments or the like but I'm not sure.

/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: redaelli@inc.it | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga                        | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950     |