Re: Icons of program

Hi,

I know I'll be killed by about 200 messages agains me, but...
I don't really like the idea of having my hard disk full of .info file for
every icon I define on my computer.

Moreover, I wanted to be free to define icons even if I *don't* have rights
of writing on that directory (I would be the only one to see that
folder/file like that, for example).

I think it's possible to implement in several different ways, to avoid 100
little .info files spread around...

Don't you think?

Merc.
Tony Merc Mobily, technical editor of "Dev." and "Login".
Technical Writer
Edizioni Infomedia   : ++39-587-737460
Personal Phone Number: ++61-2-91301863 <--- CHANGED!!
Currently located in: SYDNEY, Australia (+10 hours GMT!)
mobily@infomedia.it