Re: rpms

Mark Galassi <rosalia@cygnus.com> writes:

> Which reminds me to ask: how many architectures does the essential
> GNOME run on?

I managed to compile/run it on Solaris 2.6 the other day. There
weren't too many problems once I got all the necessary libraries
installed in the library/headers path. :) The only issue is that
printf utility coredumps on Solaris, so I had to manually edit libtool
and replace echo='printf ...' with echo=echo.

Oh, and MICO did work with gcc-2.8.1 (or rather, I'm *fairly* sure I
didn't switch to egcs for MICO compile).

--
I refuse to use .sig