Help with compiling mico

Hello all,

I'm trying to get gnome compiled, and have been slowly slugging my way
through it.  Now I have come to a problem with getting mico compiled
and working correctly.  I was able to get mico (from the cvs, updated
today) configured and compiled (40 megs into swap!) and installed, but
now idl wont work.  It fails with the following error:

whitehouse$ idl
idl: can't load library ''
(notice can't LOAD not can't FIND)

So any ideas here.  I'm using debian 1.3 with gcc 2.7.1-9.

Thanks in advace!

   __o        Benjamin White, MD <>
Public key: finger or see my home page
Key fingerprint = DB0F124D 477EA116 3113F306 DC1D4858