project - documentation

I'm  interested in helping the Linux community rewrite and organize
(your product's) documentation. This means, installation notes, user's or
programmer's guidelines, etc. If you'd be interested in standardized
formatting for your release materials please let me know.

(I'm not presently subscribed to any specific lists as of now, so please
reply by email or send me subscription information so I'm brought into the
development loop.)

Thanks!

Kim Bigelow
bigel_k@cs.unr.edu