More file format ideas

Here are some more ideas about file formats for gnome program with OLE style
embeding.

Say we have a word proccessed document with a couple of pictures in the
formats could be of a style

file header including main object, filename, author, title, etc
followed by objects e.g. main word proccessed document and embeded pictures

wp document could be of any form: lyx, latex, html(?) with references to the
embeded objects

the linking of the document could be of different formats the main ones i
could see are either mime, tar, or a none standard format.

I think that a none standard format would be a shame.

--
Edward Betts, http://www.hairnet.demon.co.uk