gnome_property_boxes

        I need to make a properties dialog for aisleriot, my solitaire
game <* shameless plug - it has been much improved in the last 24 hours,
so check it out! (: *> and have gotten around to starting to write a
preferences dialog box for it.  I looked in the libgnomeui stuff to see
if someone had written this before.  All I found was the gnome_propert*
files.  However, these look to me to be only used for configuring the
desktop.  Is that what they are for, or are they meant to be more
general then that?  If we don't have something like that, do we want a
generic property dialog box for apps?  Is anyone doing this?

Back to writing papers,

-Jonathan