Re: library ABI-frozen releases

Bill Haneman wrote:

James said:

I am happy with libglade's API, and could probably put out a stable release soon. The remaining issues are not API related (finding properties that should be supported but aren't). The documentation could also do with some finishing touches. Unless these issues are considered showstoppers, I could make a 2.0 release of libglade anytime
now.

James.

James:

Could I ask you to hold out on the "2.0" tag
until Damon finishes his 2.0 accessibility additions for
glade itself?  (ongoing now) There is always a chance that something
small will need tweaking (probably not API changes, but
maybe in implementation).

Also, at the moment I did not implement support for
certain AtkObject properties in my previous libglade patch,
which we may need for 2.0; I can review in consult with
Damon to see what else will be needed for 2.0.

Okay. I can wait. There are most likely a few other properties that need support, but these will not affect the API at all.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/