Re: library ABI-frozen releases

James said:

>I am happy with libglade's API, and could probably put out a stable
>release soon.  The remaining issues are not API related (finding
>properties that should be supported but aren't).  The documentation
>could also do with some finishing touches.  Unless these issues are
>considered showstoppers, I could make a 2.0 release of libglade anytime
now.

>James.

James:

Could I ask you to hold out on the "2.0" tag
until Damon finishes his 2.0 accessibility additions for
glade itself?  (ongoing now) There is always a chance that something
small will need tweaking (probably not API changes, but
maybe in implementation).

Also, at the moment I did not implement support for
certain AtkObject properties in my previous libglade patch,
which we may need for 2.0; I can review in consult with
Damon to see what else will be needed for 2.0.

Best regards,

-Bill