libgnome*.h

for gnome 1, there were <libgnome/libgnome.h> and
<libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h>. with the old compat lib setup,
libgnome1-compat provided these files, whilst libgnome provided
<libgnome.h> and libgnomeui <libgnomeui.h>.

since we aren't using the compat lib, should we just can the new
includes and install them to the libgnome(ui) subdirectory like the rest
of the headers in their library?

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous