PATCH against gnome-libs 1.2.13 - Fix bug 59317

hi,

I hope the right person here gets this. With all the attention and discussion
about gnome 2 libs, I hope we can still keep making the old libs more bug free.

The attached patch uses a gnome_config iterator to iterate over the history of a
GnomeEntry.

This fixes the problem when the whole history is truncated because the entry
values are not contiguous. Which is a common case because of the way
gnome_entry_save_history is coded.

This patch is also in bugzilla.

This bug affects the usefulness of GnomeEntry, making it a bit annoying. This
patch makes GnomeEntry a useful widget again.

thanks,
Wayne Schuller
PS: if at all possible please CC me in any followups, I'm not subscribed here.