Re: [latina] atomato translated to Latin

Hi!

"Garcia, Rafael" <garcia WPI EDU>, Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:04:53 -0400:

> I would have contributed more if I thought it would end up somewhere.
> There was no one but me contributing though. The current latin
> translation of Gnome is awful. I'd rather just go with english. I wish
> there was a way for me to translate my own distribution and let Gnome
> update from me. Rafael

Not sure if I understood your message quite correctly, but you can surely
sign up for your translator account at <http://l10n.gnome.org/register/> and
start uploading your translations to the appropriate module pages available
from <http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/la>. Then anybody can commit those
translations to git.gnome.org for you. Personally, I can commit them as I
did with the Jaroslav's translation.

But I can only agree with you that the current Latin l10n is really bad.
Not even very important and highly visible GTK+ stock buttons (like OK,
Close, etc.) are translated.

Best,
Petr Kovar