Re: [latina] atomato translated to Latin

I would have contributed more if I thought it would end up somewhere. There was no one but me contributing though. The current latin translation of Gnome is awful. I'd rather just go with english. I wish there was a way for me to translate my own distribution and let Gnome update from me.
Rafael

From: gnome-latin-list-bounces gnome org [gnome-latin-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Petr Kovar [pmkovar gnome org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:01 PM
To: Jaroslav Rynik
Cc: gnome-latin-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [latina] atomato translated to Latin

Ave!

Jaroslav Rynik <jrynik yahoo co uk>, Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:15:23 +0000 (GMT):

> Hello,
>
> I translated atomato.po file to Latin.
>
> Best wishes,
> Jaro

I've committed your translation to git, so it doesn't rot out here. Gratias
tibi ago! Not that I'm a proficient in our beloved classical language or
something, but anyway, is there anybody still around who took part in Latin
GNOME l10n?

Bene valete,
Petr Kovar