Re: [latina] ligatures

Ysgrifennodd Garcia, Rafael:
> So I guess that we need to decide how we want it displayed. I'm OK
> with converting to ligatures, if you guys want to do it.

I don't have enough knowledge to have an informed opinion.  I can,
however, write a script to convert all "ae" and "oe" to ligatures when
people send me the .po files, if that's what we decide we want.

Thomas

--
Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
Many commands have abbreviations. For example, you can type "i" in place of "inventory," "x object" instead of "examine object," etc.